Stat counter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Henley Shirt




The best birthday gift that little sis of mine ever got me (clap for her, scholarship to Northwestern). A Polo henley shirt. Now, I have to admit, when she got it for me, I was a bit skeptical. I had never even heard of a henley shirt honestly, and I had only seen it worn by grandfathers (R.I.P). Slowly, and surely, I am starting to dress more like a grandfather, and I've got to say, my Pop Pop was a fly old dude. When I was little, I used to always wonder what the guy riding a horse on his shirt, and the little green alligator was for. Let's just say now I know, so he would be proud.

I have got to say, its a nice, smooth look for the summer. The shirt is a lightweight cotton blend, making it perfect for that hot Cleveland weather. Yes people, it does get hot in Cleveland. Sometimes. Back to the topic, if you can, grab one of these shirts fellas. Henley shirt > Polo white T > crooked durag in public > 6x white T = his swag. And that is my greater than/equal to lesson for the day.

3 comments: