Stat counter

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nike "Confetti" Court Force


On my feet above is one of my favorite pair of Nike's, the Court Force High. I affectionately refer to these as the confetti edition, because of the colorful bottom. Each shoe is one of a kind, because each pattern is unique on the bottom. The Nike Court Force was released in 1987, and became known as the cousin to the ever popular Nike Air Force One. Originally released as a basketball show, recently re-releases of the product have come in various colorful styles (see the Marvel Comics post below).

This custom fit polo by Ralph Lauren goes well with the confetti Court Forces. The summer of 2005 was when I really got into Polo, and I haven't slowed much since. Thanks to the shirt Bobby Valentino sports in his Tell Me video, my friends and I soon went on an obsessive quest to find a multicolored striped Polo, which we dubbed the "Bobby V" look. I found it in this uniquely colored Polo, one of my favorite shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment