Stat counter

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jordan III vs. Jordan IV


With all of the color combinations and numbers of Air Jordans out there, it is always hard to have a favorite pair. I just snagged both the "Do The Right Thing" edition Jordan III's and the Black and Yellow Jordan IV's from my man Julius in D.C. These old school looking Jordans are some of the best retro shoes His Airness released. I normally prefer classic colorways on my J's, but the loud royal blue and yellow Do The Right Things (inspired by the Spike Lee Joint of the same name) caught my attention. Growing up in Shaker Heights, you would normally never catch me wearing the black and yellow colors of our rivals, but as a sneakerhead I can justify going with these colors with the fact that the Jordan IVs are some of the coolest looking kicks out there.


During my winter break from school. NEXT at Beachwood mall held a great sale on t-shirts and other Mens apparel. I grabbed this t-shirt by The Hundreds from the sales rack, and little did i know it would match both of my J's perfectly. I needed to recruit a twin so that they could both be worn at the same time. The jeans are slim straight-leg 514 Levi's, an American classic. I tried on the 501 jean, but felt extremely uncomfortable until they were off. I can remember going to the Levi outlets as a kid and stocking up for school. Looks like nothing has changed in the past decade, has it?? Ralph Lauren and Levi's are probably two things I will end up wearing forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment