Stat counter

Monday, May 10, 2010

Lookneat: Wristwear

This D&G Primetime watch was given to me as a 21st birthday gift. I now almost feel naked without it on. It is a stainless-steel watch with a clasp, made by D&G. 24 millimeters wide, and 2.40 ounces of jewelry ensure that this watch could not be described as sleek. D&G is Dolce and Gabbana's lower level product (less expensive and of a lower overall quality) for those of us on a budget that cannot necessarily afford a $6650 Gucci watch. Hip hop is my favorite musical genre, and growing up listening to Camron will have any young kid lusting after big, gaudy jewelry. While I would never pay the ridiculous amount of money rappers pay for their jewelry (which eventually leads to them having their house and cars repossessed , just ask Thugnificent), I do believe that every man should have a watch that fits his style. Check out Nordstrom for quality, hip watches at a decent price.

No comments:

Post a Comment